Los Angeles Babies

Nursery Furniture: sp. changing dresser

Hey local mommies -

Where are you all finding furniture for your nursery?  I'm due in a few weeks and we are still in need of a changing dresser.  We can order one new from Babies R Us to match the crib but are afraid it won't arrive in time, so are hoping to find one used we can procure right away.

We have been checking craigslist for several days but I was wondering if anyone knew of any area used furniture stores or other resources that might also be worth checking out.

Thanks in advance for any clues you can send my way!  And good luck to all y'all throughout this amazing process!

capeach

Re: Nursery Furniture: sp. changing dresser

• Have you checked Ikea?  We actually ordered from Bel Bambini, but a friend bought her changing table at Ikea and took it home that day.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ikea has a Hemnes dresser that you can attach a changing table top for $25 or so. It's really nice! Then when the baby doesn't need a changing table, they have a perfectly good dresser :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Amazon and Hayneedle... free shipping and no tax!
  • We found ours on Ebay. We have a babyletto crib, but the matching Changing Table was so expensive that I was looking for alternatives...they had it 50% off (it has been refurbished but has a money back guarantee).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"