Washington Babies

Ummm... Sweet Valley's back??

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42319909/ns/today-books

Is it bad that I'm totally going to have to read this? 

ETA: Holy hell!  The author is 72?! 

Re: Ummm... Sweet Valley's back??

• STFU.  I luuuurved SVH books - those twins with their blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, perfect size 6 figures, matching gold laveliers around their necks... biitches Stick out tongue

Now all I need is for the Babysitters Club to get a sequel and I'll be set.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageFutureFung:

STFU.  I luuuurved SWH books - those twins with their blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, perfect size 6 figures, matching gold laveliers around their necks... biitches Stick out tongue

haha! This! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I meant to post this a couple days ago! Entertainment Weekly has a review of the book this week! Jessica's a ho! And Bruce is hot for Elizabeth?! He still drives a Porsche, apparently ... I wonder if the plates say 1Bruce1.

God, I loved those books! I wonder if this is available in Kindle form!

ETA: IT IS AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE!!!! I got so excited that I almost clicked to send it to DH's. Somehow, I don't think he'd appreciate it. And from the Amazon reviews ... it's BAD. Really bad. And the word orgasm comes up -- in the context of a Wakefield girl. GASP! My virgin eyes!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Sweet! I loved those books! Looks like I know what I'm buying with the rest of my B&N gift card.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imageFutureFung:

STFU.  I luuuurved SWH books - those twins with their blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, perfect size 6 figures, matching gold laveliers around their necks... biitches Stick out tongue

This, lol.
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ah, this brings back so many memories!
  • imageblueLu25:
    imageFutureFung:

haha! This! 

Me too! I remember how exciting it was every time a new Babysitters Club came out....

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • imageMrsEditorJax:

And the word orgasm comes up -- in the context of a Wakefield girl. GASP! My virgin eyes!

No!  I thought the gold laveliers they received on their 16th birthdays acted as a force field against such thing? 

The raciest I remember it getting was when one of the twins had a head injury (conveniently cured by another whack on the head) and she was with a boy (Bruce?) in teh lake and she felt the water swirl around her breasts becasue he had untied her bikini top.

I'm too old for Babysitter's Club. The only one I read was The Truth About Stacey becasue she had diabetes too.

• I loved these books!  My best friend & I used to hide in the woods & read them because our parents (we both grew up in strict, religious families) thought we were too young (11 yrs old) to be reading about high school things.  
    I am definitely checking this out! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"