Washington Babies

PSA: Up to $100 off diapers at Amazon Fresh

If you live in an Amazon Fresh delivery area, you can order up to $200 worth of diapers and get half off.  I've heard there may be no magazine discount codes for April, so I logged in to Amazon Fresh with DH's account and ordered (it's for 1st time customers only, of course - and I'd already ordered before).  Anyhow, it's a good deal, though I don't think you can use Subscribe & Save  - it's still 50% off.  If anyone is able to get the subscribe & save function to work, that'd be a super smokin' deal.

Just thought I'd throw it out there!  :)  I love Amazon beating it's own best deals.  hehe.

If you go on FB and like Mommy Madness at Amazon Fresh, you'll see the link.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Up to $100 off diapers at Amazon Fresh

• We don't get Amazon Fresh delivery, sigh. And it's true, my April Parenting and Parents both had the Amazon Mom ads but no coupons. That was a sad day.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • imagekeri1013:
    We don't get Amazon Fresh delivery, sigh. And it's true, my April Parenting and Parents both had the Amazon Mom ads but no coupons. That was a sad day.

This. I certainly hope the coupons come back next month. I just started Amazon Mom last month!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard they were getting phased out entirely...boo, hope its not true.
  • How does this work? I just tried to do it (using my sister's address) and it didn't show a discount?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Try code ORDERNOW (that's what retailmenot says anyway)
  • imageStellaZ:
    Try code ORDERNOW (that's what retailmenot says anyway)

I think with the ORDERNOW code, you can get $50 off $100 ANY order.  With the other, you can get up; to $100 off $200 in diapers (only).

Since I don't benefit in any way from this, I'm going to post the link (that's okay, right?)

https://fresh.amazon.com/Category?cat=promotion9998974383 

• Thanks for the tip! I did the same thing using DH name....now to find room for all of these diapers!
  • KNemoKNemo member

Thank you, thank you!

I didn't order $200 bucks worth (because we still have an unopened box from my last score, and we are hoping to start potty training next month), but I did get two boxes of regular Huggies Little Movers and one box of Overnights for $45.00!

They were sold out of the Huggies we normally get. But these should work just fine. Now I can use the ORDERNOW code for Pull-ups. JOY! Wink

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"