Secondary IF

3rd iui done!

I had two follies on each side, Dh had 13 million after the wash.  My RE kept saying everything looked good.  He hadn't said that before.  We did straight injectables this cycle.  The last two were with clomid and I had all kinds of side effects.

Feeling positive!  The only potential issue is I'll be out of the country when I'm supposed to do my beta. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3rd iui done!

• JMayJMay member
    Eek!  Out of the country at Beta time?  What will you do?  POAS or just wait until you come back?  Hopefully the trip will help you keep from counting every second that passes (like I do...whoops...)  Congrats on everything looking good - let this be the one!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Glad everything went well today.  Hope you come back from your trip nice and relaxed and announcing some great numbers/BFP.  Have fun!  I'll be crossing my fingers for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • They scheduled my beta for the day we get back and I'm taking a box of tests with me.  I also scheduled an ivf consult for the week we get back just in case!
  • Glad to hear everything went so well and smoothly.  Hope you are able to have a wonderful trip and come home to a big BFP!
  • That's wonderful that about your RE responses. I can't wait to hear about your BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like it went really well.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Sounds awesome!  I hope that this is it for you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Awesome! I really hope this is the one for you...sounds like it went great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"