Parenting after 35
Options

Hi!

I haven't been around too much lately.  (Been lurking a bit though.)  Just thought I'd stop by with Leah and say Hi!  Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi!

• Options

Heya!! Okay, I don't think Leah will ever take a bad photo, she's way to cute!! So far so good this week!!!

How's the weather down there??

• Options

Hi hi hi!!! OMG I love that pic of Leah! She's such a happy girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Heya!! Okay, I don't think Leah will ever take a bad photo, she's way to cute!! So far so good this week!!!

How's the weather down there??

Thanks!  I'll have to find one of her grumpy pictures for you. 

We're not there yet.  We just got our tickets today.  We leave April 12th and arrive on the 14th.  After an overnight in Sydney we'll be in our new home on the 15th.  Movers are coming next week.  So much left to do and so little time. 

Glad to hear the week is going well so far.  Half way to Friday!

• Options
    Omg. Leah is soooo cute. Are you ready for your move?
  • Options
    I love her and her perfectly placed bows!
  • Options
    She's so cute! How exciting . Not long at all now until your move . You'll have to keep in touch when you get settled in to your place. We're heading to Quebec next on Sunday for the week. So, if I don't post before you leave, good luck with the move.
  • Options
    Hi backatcha and love the new siggy pics!  I haven't been on here in forever either!  Just noticed my status is now silver!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!  Nice to "see" you!  I love every picture of Leah I have seen!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Thanks everyone!

We are almost ready to go.  My mom's watching Leah tomorrow so we can get some stuff done here at the house.  We are pretty much ready we just have to sort through things and decide which to ship via air and which via a very slow boat.  It will be interesting to see what Leah does once the shipping company is done.  Most of her stuff will be gone.  Guess we'll have to go to grandma's more often to play.  (Oh darn!  Stick out tongue)

I'll keep you posted once we get there.  Keep your fingers crossed for a calm, uneventful 15 hour flight with an 11 month old!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"