Attachment Parenting

NAPR:Need creative help!

We live in the most amazing neighborhood.  Several young couples (including us) moved in about 6 years ago and became fast friends. A few months ago one of the families was transferred to a job out of town.  We are having a going away party for them this weekend and they just added a theme.  The family is moving to Charlotte the "Queen City", so the theme is royalty.  Any ideas for "costumes".  Anything outside the box of King and Queen come to mind?  Any ideas especially for Cooper would be great!

I know their are some creative ladies on this board!

We recently had a neighborhood boots party, everyone dressed up from full rain gear, "stripper" boots with costume, mountain men attire, cowboy/cowgirl, etc...it was HILARIOUS!  We put Coop in cowboy boots, and flannel shirt, and Carhart pants...he was adorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NAPR:Need creative help!

• That sounds fun! Coop could be a jester? Thats all I can think of though... drawing a blank.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Jester, Knight, Aristocrats, a Prince?
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Queen of hearts? And Coop could be a card? That might be a little too out of the box...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ooh, or you could simply be a queen, and your DH and DS could be hearts! Okay, why can't I get the Alice and Wonderland thing out of my head?Embarrassed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageArmy_Wife_04:
    Queen of hearts? And Coop could be a card? That might be a little too out of the box...

oh that is cute.  out of the box is exactly what i am looking for.  thanks

excuse format, phone doesnt like the bump 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"