Georgia Babies

Bumbleride stroller

Does anyone have the Bumbleride Indie? I am looking at double strollers. I have heard good things about them. Just looking for personal recs. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bumbleride stroller

• We have a bumble ride but I can't remember which model.  We like it and Lily is comfortable riding in it.  I only wish it had a cup holder on it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a single 2010 Indie and like it a lot.  Strangely I have never seen anyone else with a single but tons of people with the double.  (Ours does have a cup holder btw.)  My only complaint would be that the tires are too difficult to pump with the tire pump included so we bought a cheap ($8) bike pump that works much better.  We really liked it that we could put our newborn in the stroller without needing to use the carseat because it has a firm back unlike a BOB that has more of a sling-type back.  They sell a bassinet for it but we never felt like we needed it.  The carseat adapter is built-in but we never have used it either.  It's just so much easier to pop him in the main part of the stroller.  The colors are really nice (we have the Seagrass), the canopy is great, and the basket is a good size and fairly accessible too.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, Buy Buy Baby and A Room of Their Own both carry at least the single in the store if you want to go see it in person.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the double and love it. Ours is a 2008 model I think. My kids are very comfortable in it at 4 and 2. Also they are both in the high 90 percentile for height and still fit very well. The company itself is wonderful as well. One of our tires went out so we had to replace it. A week later they called and told us that they no longer had 2008 wheels and would be sending us a whole new wheel axle, including the new wheels free of charge because of their mistake!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageTobeaPurvis:
    I have the double and love it. Ours is a 2008 model I think. My kids are very comfortable in it at 4 and 2. Also they are both in the high 90 percentile for height and still fit very well. The company itself is wonderful as well. One of our tires went out so we had to replace it. A week later they called and told us that they no longer had 2008 wheels and would be sending us a whole new wheel axle, including the new wheels free of charge because of their mistake!

The one I am looking at is a 2008 model. Is there anything you love or hate about the stroller? I know I was watching a video on Youtube and they had improved the canopy coverage in the 2010 model. Do you find the canopy to be sufficient? Thanks for your info.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • i have a 2010 indie twin. 

love it. the canopy is pretty big, but i think it's only improved by inches, nothing drastic!

go for it! you'll love it!!!

• I have the Indie Twin, the 2009 version, I think and truthfully, I'm not as thrilled with is as I thought I would be.  I loved it in the beginning and now, I just don't like it.  The tires keep losing air.  And it's a beast.  It's a double stroller so I know that it's supposed to be a beast but I don't know.  I have a love/hate relationship with it. We actually haven't used ours in months now as we just use our graco stroller and umbrella stroller for both boys.  I'm only keeping it to use at the zoo when I take them by myself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"