Georgia Babies
Options

GTJess

Hey, I saw your post that you guys are coming up for the Masters on Sunday. We are going Monday and Friday. If you guys need anything or have any questions, let me know and I can try to help.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTJess

• Options

oh thanks!! I will keep that in mind. We are driving up early on sunday and coming back that night, so we won't need a place to stay. We have to pick the badges up from Travel masters Augusta...which is apparently only like 2 miles from Augusta National. I'm not going to tell you how much i paid for the badges...but I may have thrown up a little when i did it. hahaha! But, it is DH's dream to go and something I knew he would never do for himself so I did it.

I'll let you know if I have any questions! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    You are a better wife than I am. I can only imagine what the price for a Master's badge is. We are lucky and get them for free but if we had to pay for the badges then he would never get to go. If you get there earlier enough there are plenty of free parking in front of the Nationals.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let me know ahead of time next year if you guys want to go again and I can probably find you a great deal.  I think Travel Masters might be in Surrey Center? If so, you should def. try out TakoSushi right next door.  My fave!
  • Options
    You are the best wife ever!  I'm pretty sure DH would pass out if I bought him that, haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJoJoEspana:
    You are the best wife ever!  I'm pretty sure DH would pass out if I bought him that, haha!

ha, he almost did!  although I wish i would have known about  Tiger Woods Golf 2012 that came out this week with Augusta National on it for the first time...that would have been a much cooler way to give him his gift than me just blurting it out at Chops after I had a very strong martini and half a bottle of wine! haha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"