Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Someone to understand...

Hello all,

I posted right after my MC but DH had me delete my account thinking it was making me feel worse.  He was probably right.  Its been over 4 months since my heart was ripped out of my chest.  At 8 weeks 2 days we discovered our "missed mc"  and had a D&C a couple days later.  Now I have more good than bad days.  I threw myself into TTC again.  I broke down tonight.  AF is here again.  I'm just so effing mad.  I want my baby back.  I just wanted to talk to people who understand.  I'm tired of the uncomfortable looks and it will happen again for you and the Oh you're young.  So hello and I wanted to say  I'm so sorry for your loss. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Someone to understand...

• I'm sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry for your loss.

I think I've reached the point where I'm starting to have more good days than bad.

Stay strong. No one ever has the right thing to say but at least most people are saying something with good intentions. Its worse when people just get uncomfortable around you and don't know what to say so instead say nothing and avoid you.

• Loading the player...
  • i am so very sorry about your loss and AF. i wish none of had to go through this but am also grateful i found this board. I can relate to everything. big hug.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm glad you have re-joined the board.  My husband and I had a conversation at one point about how sometimes these boards can make things worse.  I tend to absorb other people's feelings.  But then I also realized their feelings ARE my feelings.  I deserve to have a place where I feel comfortable and safe.  It's okay to take a break if you need one, many women do that.

I wish you the best of luck.  Please feel free to come over to the TTC After a Loss (TTCAL) board since you are TTC.  It is an extension of this board with many, many supportive women. 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• My husband worries that the board also makes things worse and will stay stuff like 'Quit looking at that.  It will just make you more depressed."  BUT, I've found the opposite.  Knowing that there are others who feel the same way I do, who are going through the same thing, and have the same struggles, has helped me a lot.

Also, I find sometimes people post things on here that make me laugh when I least expect it - like when someone admits they wanted to punch someone in the face, or someone pokes fun at something.  Such threads have been little bursts of humor and joy during a really sucky time, and I'm so greatful for them.

It does make me sad there are so many new women on this board every day and so many others who are going through this, but I think this is just a wonderful supportive group, and again, I'm just really grateful I found this board.

Unexplained infertility. TTC 2 1/2 years. 2009: natural chemical pregnancy 2010: IUI x 3 = BFN. 3/2011: IVF #1 = BFP. Loss at 6 weeks. 7/2011: IVF #2 = BFP. Beta #1: 107 Beta #2: 371 7/26 ultrasound: saw heartbeat! Our beautiful baby boy born via surprise c-section 3.16.12!
  • Thank you all for your kind words.  Today is a better day.  I work nights and when I'm home and can't sleep I tend to have little breakdowns.  So thank you for being there when I needed it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• I'm sorry for your loss.  Right Hug
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"