Washington Babies

What good to eat at U-Village?

Going to meet my cousin there after work for dinner.  What's good?

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: What good to eat at U-Village?

• The Ram is good if you want a sit down dinner. Johnny Rockets is good if you want sit down fast food.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • WE usually do The Ram or Boom Noodle.  And Trophy after for a cupcake of course.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I liked the Stuffed Spinach Pizza at Delfino's.  I normally order the baby size-this size is for one person. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • I really like Boom Noodle.  Good for after work, casual sit down.  If you like sushi, Blue C is also good.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We always do Boom and then Trophy.  Can't go wrong with those two!
  • Boom Noodle and Sonrisa is great for nicer mexican type fare.

• BLUE C SUSHI!!! OMG - I totally miss it
    Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • Boom: we love their Vietnamese Noodle Salad... cold and refreshing and tangy!
    -Deborah

• I like Sonrisa. 

• Blue C.  and they have things other than sushi, if that helps.
    After three years TTC, four IUI's plus 2 cancelled, MFI (morph, motility, count), maternal age (40 as of 5/12) & former endo, we're moving to IVF spring 2012 (good/avg AMH and FSH). We did beat the odds once, however. DD born after 2 years TTC with clomid and no monitoring at my age 35. Doctors are SHOCKED we were able to conceive. Here's hoping for another miracle.
  • I'd go across the street to Mama Melina's!
  • We Love Aladdin Gyro on University Way- if you like Gyros. It's a dive hole in the wall but their food is soo good- we make special trips for it :o) Yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"