Maryland Babies
Options

Ideas needed for New Mom Hospital basket?

Heading to Target to makek a New Mom Hospital care package for my SIL.  So far I think I am going to get, cute socks, magazines, their favorite drinks and snacks.  I am also going to pick her up a birthstone bead for her pandora bracelet.  Any other ideas for th basket?

Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ideas needed for New Mom Hospital basket?

• Options
    Nursing tanks (if she is BFing), maybe some cozy sweatpants/PJ pants since you are in that weird, I'm not PG anymore, but not the same size I was pre-PG.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Chapstick and lotion!  Hospitals are so dry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hair bands!!! I kept losing mine in the hospital. In that same vein, maybe some waterless shampoo?

And yes to chapstick! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

comfy clothes!  My BFF got me a waffle weave hoodie (which is totally NMS normally) but OMG, I lived in that thing for like 2 months after DD was born.

Also - is this for the actual hospital stay?  I wouldn't bring anything that won't get consumed there - just more stuff to bring home.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Also, if she is on IV meds she won't be able to eat anything until after the baby is born...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"