Secondary IF

10dpo! WAHOO!!!

I made it! I made it!  So this morning I took at HPT and it was a BFN, BUT..... I'm just super excited to have made it to 10dpo.  My luteal phase is always only 7 days!  Now I did have one temp drop yesterday so I am expecting AF soon, but trying to stay positive- 10dpo is great improvement!  Thanks for letting me share and if you have any insight on reading temps, I've put a link to mine below.  HOORAY for baby steps! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

(sorry not linky, I have no idea how to do it on my Mac) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 10dpo! WAHOO!!!

• That is phenomenal!  LPD sucks, so having that fixes is HUGE.  Hopefully that is all you need!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I have a luteal phase issue as well so I know how difficult that can be!  So congrats on making it to 10DPO!  I think that every victory should be celebrated whether with chocolate or something else fun ;o)
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awesome!  Hope it's fixed and stay that way.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • That is great news...good luck with the next cycle :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JMayJMay member
    Great news!  I'm so happy that you've reached 10 dpo!  (Although I can't reach your chart?  I have no idea how to do that either... I always just get the sign in)  Baby steps is a wonderful way of looking at it too - keeps each small improvement positive!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Glad you made it to 10dpo!  That is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Awesome, that's one big hurdle to get over! Keeping my fingers and all else crossed for you that this is just one sign of a great cycle for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"