Secondary IF
Options

Our revised plan, moving foward (a ? in there, too)

This month we are going to get pregnant by doing the baseline my gut says we need, just DHEA, baby aspirin, chinese herbs, and acupuncture, with the occasional supplmentation of random foods like wheatgrass, pomegranate juice, and maybe some pineapple (core included) for implantation.

It will be a gameday decision, but we are probably going to finish up my hCG from the fridge, rather than just tossing it, since it's paid for and will expire if I don't use it.

No HSG this month, no femara, no hCG trigger shot, no dates with the dildo-cam, just lots of sex. Not even gonna call it TI (though I will have to check for a surge so I can take the hCG).

The question:  Assuming a healthy guy, who for his last SA (where we lost some) still had 120 million swimmers (most recently with the IUI, 19.5M after cleaning) with motility right where they want to see it, but borderline (but on the right side of borderline) morphology issues, how often do we do it?  Just every evening? Every other?

If by some chance it doesn't work this month, we will add the HSG next month.  But no hCG shots. And if that doesn't work, we will go full throttle again, do an IUI during my May cycle, adding in injectables to the femara for a last-ditch effort. But these won't be necessary, because we are going to be pg this month.

Universe, have you heard me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Our revised plan, moving foward (a ? in there, too)

• Options
    I love this plan and I love the positive energy.  I am sending it out to the Universe for you too...you will get your BFP this month xoxo
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    This sounds like a good plan. Ive heard every other day for sex. Hopefully next month more of us get a Bfp.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love your new revised plan!  Hope you get your BFP this cycle.  Sending you tons of positive vibes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    So glad to see your positive outlook, I am praying and pulling for you this month!!!
  • Options

That definitely sounds like a winning plan!  Universe, listen up!

My doc said to only do it every other day so that his *best* swimmers can refill.  That being said, we didn't listen for our first time TTC and got pregnant immediately.  This time we're listening to him just because I don't want to take chances.   Good luck getting busy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    Beautiful, positive, energy filled plan!  I love it!  As far as how often, instead of "thinking about it" in terms of every day/eod, etc, can you just go for it when you're in the mood?  Assuming the mood is (hopefully) fairly frequently?  If not, I'd vote for every other day!  This is the one!  Big Smile
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"