Upstate NY Babies
Options

Easter basket question

Every year (3 years now) our close family friend (who DD calls grandma) makes her a big easter basket filled with goodies.

In my basement, I have a whole bunch of baskets from over the years that I have saved, even easter grass too.  We are talking like nice painted or colorful baskets, some even have cloth liners.

Would it be rude to let her know I have all these baskets if she needs any?  I don't want to sound like I am expecting it or eluding to her making one for the kids...  we see her often so I would give her the stuff next time I see her.  I don't assume she'll do a basket but it is highly likely.  I just don't want to sound like a jerk, but I'd love to save her money and reduce waste.

Re: Easter basket question

• Options

Maybe mention that you were sorting through your Easter stuff and realized you had several baskets and then ask her if she would like any of them back.  

My mom collects all the grandkids' Easter baskets the week after Easter and reuses them year after year.  I love it because we don't end up with a giant stash of baskets. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRead2Me:

Maybe mention that you were sorting through your Easter stuff and realized you had several baskets and then ask her if she would like any of them back.  

This!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"