Cleveland Babies

F/U-Stow/Kent playgroup/GTG

So when shall we start? Sundays would be best for me (except for this coming Sunday-2/6). I like the idea of meeting somewhere.

What do you ladies think? I am really excited about meeting you all!

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: F/U-Stow/Kent playgroup/GTG

• I'm sorry I missed this! Sounds like fun!
  • I'm kind of bummed..lots of people seemed interested..now nothing.

It looks like it will just be you and me, annibes. When are you free?

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Weekends are good, or late afternoons Tuesday-Thursday. The weather is getting nice- there are lots of good parks- we were just at Silver Springs today! I forget to check this board and PMs, but I'm on 12-24 a lot. If I don't respond, page me!!
  • I know this is short notice, but me and Annibes are meeting at the Akron Zoo tomorrow (3/31-and of course Thursday is day that you said wouldn't work for you) at 2:30.

I am sure there will be other play dates! For some reason I can't send private messages, but I can page you on this board when there is another one planned if you like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"