Cincinnati Babies

*sistrkate*

Hi Katie,

For some reason I can't write on your facebook wall...I can on other people's, but when I try to leave a comment on yours I get some weird IE error. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for the comment and also ask how Justin's eye was...does he have a stye?

Alison

Re: *sistrkate*

• Oh, Bill Gates must have gotten wind of me dissing Windows and Vista, and now he's taking it out on me by not letting my friends talk to me on Facebook.  Jerk.

Anyway, I am still not sure about Justin's eye.  It is red at times and not at others, and last night it looked swollen.  I took pictures of it up close and emailed them to my mom to ask her if she thought it was one (my sister and brother and I had them ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME as kids).  She called me back and said, yep, she thought it was one.

Then he got up this morning, and it looked OK.  Not really different from his other one.  So I went ahead and sent him to daycare and I haven't heard from them, so I think it is probably OK and I'm overreacting.  I hope so anyway.  They are painful, so I'd think if he had one, he would be rubbing it and fussy and he's not doing either.  I'm holding off calling the pedi unless it gets worse.

Thanks for asking though!  I hope you are doing well. 

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Glad to hear Justin is doing OK, I hope for his sake he doesn't end up having a stye because I know how painful they can be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"