Houston Babies

Walmart's new coupon policy

Walmart has changed their coupon policy to allow overage of coupons.  That means if you buy a product for 97 cents and have a coupon for $3.00 off 1 item, you will get $2.03 overage to spend on other items.

See the post here

https://www.milehimama.com/ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Walmart's new coupon policy

• Wow....that's crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Craptastic. I'm totally going to have to start shopping at Walmart again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I really hate WalMart, but given the recent events are Kroger, I may have to think about going there...
  • Recent events at Kroger? what happened?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagenewinhouston:
    Recent events at Kroger? what happened?

They're going to stop doubling and tripling coupons. Apparently they feel that the money they "save" us on gas and the 10% savings on 6 bottles of wine is better than what we would save with coupons. (and they claim it costs them too much even though only 7% of customers take full advantage of the double/triple deal.  

• imagemelrrr:

imagenewinhouston:
    Recent events at Kroger? what happened?

They're going to stop doubling and tripling coupons. Apparently they feel that the money they "save" us on gas and the 10% savings on 6 bottles of wine is better than what we would save with coupons. (and they claim it costs them too much even though only 7% of customers take full advantage of the double/triple deal.  

Yeah, I didn't understand that logic either.  If only 7% of households/shoppers take advantage of the doubling/tripling, how is that causing them to lose money?  It doesn't add up to me.

Ugh.  I HATE Wal-Mart with a red hot passion and only set foot in the one in Pearland (which is pretty, umm, shady) if absolutely necessary.  I just don't know that I can bring myself to shop there even with that awesome coupon policy.  

Now, if Target would do this, I would be doing cartwheels and backflips. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"