Secondary IF
Options

**CHI-06**

Hey I see you are getting close to the Big U.... are you guys going to find out what you are having?
Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **CHI-06**

• Options

Hello!  How are you?

Well, we were never planning on finding out but I was having some problems and on bedrest and when seeing the MFM I ended up finding out spur of the moment....we are having a BOY!  :)  I am SO excited and have already gone shopping for some blue :)  This kid is going to have a full closet before he even gets here! 

Anyways...I am still on restricted activity which is next to impossible with 2 little ones!  Hoping everything looks good at my next ultrasound though.

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options

/butting in

Congrats on finding out that you are getting your BOY. Yay! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so happy for you!!!  Congratulations on adding a little man to the house. 

I hope everything is going well with you!!!  I agree, I thnk bedrest and then I thnk 2 little ones and I do not know how that is possible.  I do not sit down till the LO's are in bed at night.  Of course Ashley now that she is crawling goes 100mph.  She is such a go getter.

I am doing well. we are in the 2ww again!!!  So we will see how it goes this time.

OH!!!  I am still so excited for you! Smile

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

::Butting in::

Congratulations on a little boy, they are so fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

thank you guys for the congrats :)

imageDSU98:

I am so happy for you!!!  Congratulations on adding a little man to the house. 

I hope everything is going well with you!!!  I agree, I thnk bedrest and then I thnk 2 little ones and I do not know how that is possible.  I do not sit down till the LO's are in bed at night.  Of course Ashley now that she is crawling goes 100mph.  She is such a go getter.

I am doing well. we are in the 2ww again!!!  So we will see how it goes this time.

OH!!!  I am still so excited for you! Smile

Isn't it fun to watch how much different your little one can be from your oldest?  I love it.  Our youngest is not so much a go getter like our first was... although she too is getting fast!  Good luck in your 2ww...hope it goes by fast and brings you some happy news! :)

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"