North Carolina Babies

**mikey**

Are you finding out what you are having?  And if so, do you know when yet?  Because I can't believe you are so far along already, I feel like you just announced the other day!

Re: **mikey**

• We find out April 20th!  I can't wait, I think I'm more eager to find out this time than I was the first time.  At first it seemed to creep by, but now it's going fast.  September will be here before I know it. 

I can't believe how far along you are either!  Are you getting all ready?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Nothing is done or ready at all.  I know we have plenty of time, but I like to plan and be prepared.  We have finally decided on paint colors for O's room and the nursery and that's about it.  Our big debate right now (and for the past few weeks) is names.  We can't agree on anything. 

Do you have any gut feeling of boy or girl?

• Loading the player...
  • That's what we're working on right now too, getting Eli's room ready.  But I haven't gotten very far.  I think we've picked out bedding though, so that's a start.  I keep thinking I have all this time but I know it will sneak up on me!  We don't have that much to do though really. 

We are all over the place with names.  I think DH has a hard time taking it seriously when we don't know what we're having yet.  Although, we had Eli's name picked out before we knew with him.  I've just got a ton of maybes and likes, but nothing at all definite for either. 

I really don't have a gut feeling with this one like I did him.  Some days I think girl others boy.  Eli wants a brother.  I don't think either of us has much of a preference this time.

So how does O feel about having a baby sister?  Do you think he understands? 

• I don't think he quite gets what is going on.  If we ask where Mama's baby is, he will point to my stomach, and he can somewhat say Sissy if we talk about sister.  He has a baby doll he loves that we try to encourage him to be gentle with, and when we were up home for his birthday my good friend has a 6 month old girl that O was fascinated by and was really gentle (which made me relax a little).

• Aw, that's so sweet!  I gave Eli a baby doll awhile back when he was pretending other things were babies, but that was before we were pg and he has since outgrown that phase.  My sister just had a baby in February though and he thought that was really cool and was really good with him so fingers crossed he'll be the same way with this one.  I'm sure that will be a short term thing though, LOL. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"