Phoenix Babies

Chiropractor Recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good chiropractor that works with pregnant women in the Phoenix area?

If so, do you know what the cost is? Unfortunately my insurance won't cover it :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chiropractor Recommendation

• my ob office (desert west) has a chiro in their anthem office one day a week, but he also has his own office off 99th ave and camelback. i haven't personally been to him yet, but many of the ob's/nurses in my office go see him and love him, they say he's really gentle with pregnant women. i'm checking to make sure he's in my network and if he is i'll be going soon, major sciatica nerve issues over here! the website is camelbackchiropractic.com and his name is bryan mack
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I highly recommend Dr. Q of Q Chiropractic. He's been my chiropractor for a year and a half now and is fabulous.

He uses a method of chiropractice that uses an instrument to apply precise pressure so there isn't any jerking on the head or sudden pressing on your body, which always scares me.  His technique is more like accupuncture - but it works.  

A session with him usually lasts 30-45 minutes and I feel like I've had a massage at the end. 

Check him out!  qchiropractic.biz

• I saw Dr. Becky at Sonoran Wellness Center throughout my pregnancy and she was fabulous.  Our insurance covers chiro care so I'm not sure how much they charge but you could call and find out - I think they might offer package deals for a set amount of sessions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"