Secondary IF

Okay so I wll post it now.....

I had my third beta today and am waiting the results but I got a BFP last week.  I am so cautious and have been waiting to get beyond the point where I m/c and today was that point I am at 5w4d!  HOLY COW it is really happening and I am PG! 
Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥

Re: Okay so I wll post it now.....

• Oh and my betas went from 91 to 448 and I will post todays as soon as I get it!  Thank you so much for all your help and support over here ladies!
    Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
  • Congrats! That is fabulous news!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • JMayJMay member
    That's great news - congratulations!!  Please keep updating us - we love that!  Big Smile
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • And the third beta is in 1414.  So my first ultrasound is scheduled next Wednesday!
  • Congratulations!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • COngrats!!!!!!!
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Congratulations!!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!! Great betas!  Are they thinking more than 1 with those big jumps?

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• RMR13RMR13 member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageSapphireprincss:
    And the third beta is in 1414.  So my first ultrasound is scheduled next Wednesday!

Awesome!! Hearty congratulations, and a H&H9 to you!! It's so nice to see success from here!

(apologies for over-using exclamation points, but seriously, when else is it appropriate?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is awesome.  Congratuations lovey! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Thanks everyone! 

Pixie - they have not mentioned multiples.  Eeeek!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"