Houston Babies
Options

Little Gym - birthday parties

Any one have any experiences on birthday parties at the Little Gym or Jump N Jungle? I would consider Gymboree too, but they are pretty far from where we live (Pearland). This would be for my first son who will be turning 2.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Little Gym - birthday parties

• Options
    We had my son's 2nd birthday party at The Little Gym and we've been to birthday parties at Jumpn' Jungle as well.  For a 2 year old I would say The Little Gym is the way to go.  There are still a few 2 year olds who may not be comfortable at JJ yet, it took my son a while to start to love it.  But at the Little Gym they do bubbles, and activities for specifically for a 2 year old (scarves, inflate a big bouncy "thing") and all the kids really had a good time.  At Jumpn' Jungle all you do is jump. There is no interaction to speak of.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Options

We had Rena's 2nd birthday party at the Little Gym (Pearland) and we're having her 3rd bday party there in a couple weeks. We had a great experience with them and they really take care of everything. You just have to bring in the food and cake. We considered Jumpin Jungle this year but Rena still seemed a little young to enjoy some of the bigger kid activities there. Probably do it there next year!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DD had her 4th and 5th Bday party at Jumpin Jungle, i think it's pretty great

She has also attended a Little Gym Bday party and i also thought it was pretty cool

i would recommend either one of them

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"