Georgia Babies

Pumping in the Atlanta airport?

Hello!

I will be traveling for work next week and have a layover in Atlanta. Does anyone happen to know if there's somewhere in the airport I can pump? I've checked the website but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks so much! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pumping in the Atlanta airport?

• I've pumped there (and other airports) a number of times, and I usually try to find one of the family restrooms.
  • There is a health clinic in the upper floors of the main terminal.  It's called The Aeroclinic and they would accomodate you. 

Also, you may be able to reserve a private room in an airline club on the concourses.  Not sure if they would charge you - but the Delta Crown Rooms at the airport have some private meeting rooms.  1 day passes are $50 but if you call and explain your dilemma they might cut you a break.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have always just pumped in the bathroom.  I just hang my bag on the stall door hook and stand.  Not the best, but it works.  My pump can run off batteries so it may be hard if you don't have that option.  I've been in bathrooms in the ATL airport both with and without a plug at the very end but it's hit or miss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"