Adoption

Stuck here for another couple days

Well KY is done with us, but now we have to wait for CA.  And apparently the lawyer here added an extra step by sending the original docs to the agency instead of the approving DSS place.  Poo!  Here until Friday now.

At any rate changing the flight, no problem, have to leave out of Nashville, but no biggie.  Extend the hotel reservation, also no problem.  But extend the car rental and drop off at a different location, major drama!  Can you believe they wanted to change us an extra $1000 on a $300 rental to extend two days and drop off in Nashville (3 hours away)?  And to drop off our car tomorrow and pick up a new one... $580.  So we dropped them entirely and are using a new rental agency for the second reservation... Only $331, and for a large car.  I could even get a luxury vehicle for less than what company #1 was charging us! 

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

Re: Stuck here for another couple days

• There always has to be a glitch, doesn't there?

Hope it's all smooth sailing from here.

• Ugh, that must be frustrating.

Here's to hoping you get out of there quickly and back home!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe you're waiting to go home!

I'm so excited for you!  

I hope it's smooth sailing from here. 

• Hoping for smooth sailing her on out
  • Yay for being almost home! Sorry the car rental company was being jerks but hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sorry the rental car company was being such a pain, glad you went with another company. Hope the next couple of days fly by and you are home before you know it.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• We enjoyed our little vacation LOL in california- 2 weeks:) It was nice to have our new little man all to ourselves!

Enjoys and God Bless

Ashlene

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry that the car rental place is being jerky.  Did you plead your case to management??   Car rental companies can be pains!

Call me crazy.... but I am beside myself with excitement because of your new avatar!  Enjoy M!  

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"