D.C. Area Babies
Options

Has anyone ever been able to....

Read Love You Forever or Someday to your LO without crying? I thought that once the postpartum hormones evened out a bit I might be able to get through them without sobbing but no luck yet.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone ever been able to....

• Options
    we don't own that book but "On the Night You Were Born" gets me every.dang.time, lol. luckily she's not old enough to remember mommy having an emotional breakdown over a story!  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagezerf77:
    we don't own that book but "On the Night You Were Born" gets me every.dang.time, lol. luckily she's not old enough to remember mommy having an emotional breakdown over a story!  

DD is two and this book STILL makes me cry!

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't have that one but The Giving Tree puts me in sobbing hysterics every time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Don't have that one, but "Guess How Much I Love You" used to crush me.

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    If you like Someday - get Little Boy. It's really cute, but not quite a tear jerker. I gave Someday to a friend that was having a girl and all my friends and I were awwwing over it as we flipped the pages.
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I found Someday at Home Goods and ended up crying in the kids aisle. Luckily I was visibly pregnant at the time so people just assumed it was hormones.
  • Options

The 1st time I read "I'm a big sister" to DD (when I was about 3mo pg), I cried!

• Options
    "On the Night You Were Born" slays me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Authors please (I see two "On the Day you Were Born" books on Amazon).  I need to seek these out in the library so I can have a good cry!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    I'm with previous poster on "The Giving Tree."  DH forbids me to read it when we are out in public (like the time I broke down crying in Target).  Sadly, I can't find my copy...my sister may have it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageArtslvr:
    Authors please (I see two "On the Day you Were Born" books on Amazon).  I need to seek these out in the library so I can have a good cry!

nancy tillman - it's the one with two dancing polar bears on the cover.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"