Babies: 3 - 6 Months

We didn't do a roll call...

Who's here and what are you doing? What was your big accomplishment today?

I am looking for jobs because I am bored of being at home all the time. It sounds like Josie is waking up any minute to eat. I brought the laptop in the bedroom because I was tired of lurking from my phone. My accomplishment was that I dtd 2x today. H is a happy man.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!

Re: We didn't do a roll call...

• Here! I cleaned my whole kitchen and living room. Washed some clothes. And had sex with DH so hopefully he's not crabby for a few days. Now I laying on the couch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am here! Went to Remy's hearing check up, Annie's Pre-Op appointment, saw Sucker Punch, played with my make up, now just chilling listening to music.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCGKyle:
    Here! I cleaned my whole kitchen and living room. Washed some clothes. And had sex with DH so hopefully he's not crabby for a few days. Now I laying on the couch.

man...you win. i give up on cleaning.

and wtf lurkers...post!!!!

• I am here, in bed lurking from my phone. DH is already asleep and I should be. My accomplishment is that I survived another day...barely.
  • I'm here, I didn't get much accomplished today, not much needed to be accomplished, so by the time dinner came around I had no momentum going on because I'd been sitting around all day, so we got chinese food delivered, yay chinese food! I also threw a beej the fiance's way because I really didn't wanna have to lay a towel down and then wash it to DTD, I'm lazy like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • JDOJDO member
    I'm here, everyone else is in bed but I'm taking a few minutes to wind down before I go to bed. Today was my birthday, so I got good sushi for dinner and Portillo's chocolate cake. Portillo's is a fast food chain in the Chicagoland area and they make the most amazing chocolate cake ever. It was a good day!
  • Oh, and I love the new siggy!
  • imageJDO:
    I'm here, everyone else is in bed but I'm taking a few minutes to wind down before I go to bed. Today was my birthday, so I got good sushi for dinner and Portillo's chocolate cake. Portillo's is a fast food chain in the Chicagoland area and they make the most amazing chocolate cake ever. It was a good day!
    Happy birthday!!!
  • I am here about to watch teen mom and feeding my face!!
  • imageJDO:

Well Happy Birthday!!! Sushi sounds amazing. Even at 1 AM.

• JDOJDO member
    Thanks guys! I think I'm going to lay down and play some Angry Birds in bed now. Hope everyone gets some good sleep tonight!
  • I here - trying to nurse DS back to sleep. . .again.  I think the dairy I ate is starting to hit him. Sad  I'd bring him to bed, but I still need to finish ironing DH's work shirt for tomorrow.  I effed it up and need to fix it. Angry

• I'm here attempting to clean the apt while K is sleep.  It seems like she only sleeps long enough for me to get anything accomplished at night.
  • imageAnanke:
    I here - trying to nurse DS back to sleep. . .again.  I think the dairy I ate is starting to hit him. Sad  I'd bring him to bed, but I still need to finish ironing DH's work shirt for tomorrow.  I effed it up and need to fix it. Angry

Ugh, I hope the cheese and sour cream doesn't bother him too much. I am laughing at you ironing H's shirt. You should see me trying to iron. It's sad, really sad.

• imagetweatie2:
    I'm here attempting to clean the apt while K is sleep.  It seems like she only sleeps long enough for me to get anything accomplished at night.

This is my excuse for never doing anything during the day. But then I spend my whole night on here. So nothing ever gets done.

• imageSnoopyLuv:

imageAnanke:
    I here - trying to nurse DS back to sleep. . .again.  I think the dairy I ate is starting to hit him. Sad  I'd bring him to bed, but I still need to finish ironing DH's work shirt for tomorrow.  I effed it up and need to fix it. Angry

Ugh, I hope the cheese and sour cream doesn't bother him too much. I am laughing at you ironing H's shirt. You should see me trying to iron. It's sad, really sad.

Yeah, I'm not very good at ironing either - takes me a good 15-20 minutes to do a single shirt and 10-15 for pants.  And DH had to choose his hardest to iron pants and shirt for tomorrow, and needs to get up early tomorrow.  Looks like I'll be downing the coffee in the morning.

• imageAnanke:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imageAnanke:

Yeah, I'm not very good at ironing either - takes me a good 15-20 minutes to do a single shirt and 10-15 for pants.  And DH had to choose his hardest to iron pants and shirt for tomorrow, and needs to get up early tomorrow.  Looks like I'll be downing the coffee in the morning.

We can be miserable and exhausted together. Virtually.

Ha! That reminds me of something I said to H over dinner. We were talking about a shithead friend of mine that hasn't come to see Josie. And I said "This is why all my friends are on the internet, they can't disappoint me and are there for my entertainment. I even have friends in multiple time zones so I can be entertained all day long." He seemed concerned and told me I needed to join a mommy and me group.

• I just got home from work. I went grocery shopping on the way home. Going this late at night is a scary thing. Not sure I want to make a habit of it. I'm about to feed DS and head to bed. My dogs are barking!
  • I'm here. I have a butt-ache Sad

And go you! Twice? You must be superwoman haha.

• imageJDO:

Happy birthday!Party!!! Oh man, I wish I had cake. I'm STARVING.

• imageSnoopyLuv:

I am looking for jobs because I am bored of being at home all the time. It sounds like Josie is waking up any minute to eat. I brought the laptop in the bedroom because I was tired of lurking from my phone. My accomplishment was that I dtd 2x today. H is a happy man.

Wait...WHAT? I just saw this. You are my hero. I love DH and I love to DTD with him, but since DS was born I rarely can work up the energy to do it once. I bow down to you.

• kcl22kcl22 member
    I'm here trying to go back to sleep after listening to J sing for 10 minutes. He woke up but from the sound of it has self soothed back down. My accomplishment is all his; he took 2 naps in the crib today, one of which he fell asleep for all on his own. Such a good boy! I can take credit for nursing 9 times in 13 hours.
  • imageAshtonMain:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

Wait...WHAT? I just saw this. You are my hero. I love DH and I love to DTD with him, but since DS was born I rarely can work up the energy to do it once. I bow down to you.

This is the most aesome PIP ever.

Thanks, I don't know what got into me. I actually initiated it both times. There was a sex thread earlier and it got me thinking about how I miss that with H since we had Josie but we can still have it. So I took a shower, shaved my legs and I felt ready to go. That was before dinner. Then before bed he was being all sweet so I felt like I just had to. But, I feel better about myself for doing it if that makes any sense. I've been having a lot of sex issues lately and I think just doing it and not thinking about it helped.

It helps that H is super...quick if you will. Not premature but it always takes less than 5 minutes. I feel bad for you ladies with men that take 10+ minutes. Ugh.

• imagekcl22:
    I'm here trying to go back to sleep after listening to J sing for 10 minutes. He woke up but from the sound of it has self soothed back down. My accomplishment is all his; he took 2 naps in the crib today, one of which he fell asleep for all on his own. Such a good boy! I can take credit for nursing 9 times in 13 hours.

I'm sorry you're awake! That's great about the naps. And holy hell on the nursing. I really hate days like that. I usually need to break out the lanolin the next day.

• imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageAshtonMain:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

Thanks, I don't know what got into me. I actually initiated it both times. There was a sex thread earlier and it got me thinking about how I miss that with H since we had Josie but we can still have it. So I took a shower, shaved my legs and I felt ready to go. That was before dinner. Then before bed he was being all sweet so I felt like I just had to. But, I feel better about myself for doing it if that makes any sense. I've been having a lot of sex issues lately and I think just doing it and not thinking about it helped.

It helps that H is super...quick if you will. Not premature but it always takes less than 5 minutes. I feel bad for you ladies with men that take 10+ minutes. Ugh.

Ha! I know, I laughed so hard when I saw it (PIP). I knew it was the one.

As for the 5 minute sex session, I'm all about it. DH is as lazy and I am. We're all about the quickies. I do feel better about myself afterward too. For so many reasons. Makes me feel like a good wife and makes me feel sexay and a little superwomanish. Hmmm...makes me think I should wake up DH right now and give him a little sunshine Yes

• imageAshtonMain:
    imageSnoopyLuv:
    imageAshtonMain:
    imageSnoopyLuv:

Ha! I know, I laughed so hard when I saw it (PIP). I knew it was the one.

As for the 5 minute sex session, I'm all about it. DH is as lazy and I am. We're all about the quickies. I do feel better about myself afterward too. For so many reasons. Makes me feel like a good wife and makes me feel sexay and a little superwomanish. Hmmm...makes me think I should wake up DH right now and give him a little sunshine Yes

Do it! He will be so happy. Maybe you can get out of it for another week or so if you do the late night nookie. Have fun! I am finally off to sleep I think.

• kcl22kcl22 member
    imageSnoopyLuv:

imagekcl22:

I'm sorry you're awake! That's great about the naps. And holy hell on the nursing. I really hate days like that. I usually need to break out the lanolin the next day.

Yeah is there a 5 month growth spurt I'm not aware of? I think it's because he's SO easily distracted, some feedings he's not really done he'd just rather be doing something else. I can't tell you how lucky I feel (knock on wood!!!) that I don't have to get up and rock him back to sleep. He's only woken up a few times overnight and he babbles for a few minutes then goes back to sleep. I'm off to try to do the same while praying to the baby sleep gods not to eat my words!
  • I'm answering because technically this is still the same day (at least, by my time stamps) and I just moved over from 0-3.  I'm doing dishes and laundry and gearing up to take DS in to work for the first time so I can pay our health insurance.  But actually I'm looking at fabric.

https://www.spoonflower.com/tags/science?page=1

My big accomplishment so far this week has been getting our clothes organized and put away instead of sitting in big piles around the house.  I'm a lousy housekeeper.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"