Northern California Babies

XP: Birth story is up

I just posted our birth story (and pics) in my blog. Link is in my siggy.

Enjoy! :)

Re: XP: Birth story is up

• Wow, I dont' know what else to say.  Just wow.  I'm sorry you had such a difficult time but I'm glad she's here and you're both healthy.  That picture of you right after she was born, looking toward the camera with Scarlett on your chest, you look so beautiful and happy.  Congratulations, to all three of you!
  • Like most birth stories, yours made me tear up...because it so closely resembled mine... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the picture of the 3 of you in the delivery room.....you are look so happy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, what a story! She is beautiful, congratulations!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is quite a birth story! Glad that she is here and healthy!
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• What a lovingly told story!  I know someday she will love to read it and see how hard her Mama worked to get her here!  What a beautiful girl!  Congrats, Mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is beautifu!  Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats again laurel! What a long labor! So happy you are both doing well :)
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • What a great story.  I cried as I always do with birth stories.  I wasn't able to be there for the birth of my DD, so I always read others and wonder how it would have been for me to see her come into this world.

• Oh Laurel, I'm so happy for you and Jake. Your birth story totally made me cry! What a lucky little girl Scarlett is to have parents who wanted her so much and went through so much to get her. Enjoy your new little love!
  • What a story!! :) Congratulations again and thanks for sharing it with us.
    - Rene
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"