Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Follow up ? - those who nurse in Ergo...

What do you recommend wearing?  I'll be outside so I"ll need some type of warm clothing.  I'm having trouble figuring out what I'll wear and still be able to slide down for DS to access the goods :)

Re: Follow up ? - those who nurse in Ergo...

• Options
    Button down tops seem to be easier for me to keep things covered up and warm in the winter.. If the shirt is baggy enough a t-shirt can be arranged high enough to nurse and still show no skin on the sides. bbrrr
  • Options

For inside the ergo, just a nursing tank. If you need another layer wear a cardigan or something OVER the Ergo.

If you don't have a nursing tank, a nursing bra and tank that you can push down, or a cami with a built in bra that you can slide the strap off your shoulder and push it down below your breast. Pushing down (vs pulling up) is the key to discretion while nursing in the ergo, in my experience. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMystery2B:

For inside the ergo, just a nursing tank. If you need another layer wear a cardigan or something OVER the Ergo.

If you don't have a nursing tank, a nursing bra and tank that you can push down, or a cami with a built in bra that you can slide the strap off your shoulder and push it down below your breast. Pushing down (vs pulling up) is the key to discretion while nursing in the ergo, in my experience. 

Agreed. I usually just wear a scoop neck or something that I can pull down and up easily. Just turn into a corner, drop down, latch on, and then get the nap/nursing hood snapped on. I've done this in the middle of Target with absolutely no problems. Anyone who actually knows what you are doing has likely done it themselves and won't care.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"