Secondary IF

Hi and intro

Hello, just thought I would introduce myself.  We have been ttc for 2 years now, no luck:(  Got pregnant very easily the first time, so not sure what is different.  Dh has had an SA done, normal.  I have had bloodwork done, pap, HSG, ultrasound, everything all clear and normal.  So I guess we are unexplained.  I have had 4 cycles of clomid, 3 with TI, 1 with trigger and IUI all bfn.  Then tried femara/injects/trigger IUI this last cycle, and I get af at 9dpo!!  Insult to injury:(  We are still doing opk's and of course having sex during my fertile time, but we are taking two months off to regroup, come up with funds, and for me lose the pounds that have come on since starting to TTC.  Anyone in the same boat?  Thanks for listening:)

Re: Hi and intro

• JMayJMay member
    This is a great place to be while you are on your break, and when you start treatment again.  Welcome to the board!  Smile
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Welcome.  You are definitely in the right place.  All of us can relate and can sympathize with what you are going through.  I hope your stay here is short and sweet and you get your BFP soon! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • imageluvmykids02:
    Hello, just thought I would introduce myself.  We have been ttc for 2 years now, no luck:(  Got pregnant very easily the first time, so not sure what is different.  Dh has had an SA done, normal.  I have had bloodwork done, pap, HSG, ultrasound, everything all clear and normal.  So I guess we are unexplained.  I have had 4 cycles of clomid, 3 with TI, 1 with trigger and IUI all bfn.  Then tried femara/injects/trigger IUI this last cycle, and I get af at 9dpo!!  Insult to injury:(  We are still doing opk's and of course having sex during my fertile time, but we are taking two months off to regroup, come up with funds, and for me lose the pounds that have come on since starting to TTC.  Anyone in the same boat?  Thanks for listening:)

Me too! I swear I'm gaining weight like I'm pregnant...which is also adding insult to injury!   GL and welcome to the "team"!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome!  Hope you get your BFP soon!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Thanks ladies!:)  I look foward to getting to know you and hopefully very soon we will all get our bfp's!!
  • Just wanted to say hi!  My DH and I are dx'd w/ MFI and have to wait to come up with funds to start IVF #1.  That'll be our best shot at it happening sometime in our near future.  I hope that things turn around for you and the break is just what you and DH need.  GL!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageteresadrew17:

imageluvmykids02:

Me too! I swear I'm gaining weight like I'm pregnant...which is also adding insult to injury!   GL and welcome to the "team"!

This, I mean, I could probably wear my mat clothes and they'd be more flattering than my "normal" fat clothes. Grrr.

Welcome and my best wishes are with you that you get pg during one of these break cycles!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"