Georgia Babies

Zoo Discount on Election Day

Zoo Atlanta will support voting on Election Day by offering a 50% admission discount to all guests wearing??I'm a Georgia Voter??stickers. Visitors who can demonstrate having voted will be offered half-price Zoo admission for all accompanying family members or guests.One adult per family or party must be wearing the??I'm a Georgia Voter??sticker for discounted admission. Exclusive special promotion is valid only on Tuesday, November 4; offer may not be combined with any other discount.
Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: Zoo Discount on Election Day

• Oh, this is sooo awesome. I voted early and still have my sticker laying around somewhere. We can go beat the crowds!!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kepkep member
    Myrall, if you want to go to the zoo sometime, let me know and we can meet there. You can get in free as our guest.?
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Neat! That would be really fun. Are you at home during the week? We could plan a midweek outing...
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kepkep member
    Yes! We go to the zoo all the time. We'll work it out. Fun!
    My blog
  • Oh, cool! But I gave my sticker to Audrey and who knows what she did with it. She probably fed it to Ethan.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"