North Carolina Babies
Options

did that seriously just happen???

ds went to bed, IN HIS TODDLER BED, with no crying, and he wasn't even fully asleep when we left the room. 

what the heck just happened??!!!! LOL if only it could be this easy every night/nap time!  

i think there's been some kind of invasion of the body snatcher in my house...... i don't know who that kid is LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: did that seriously just happen???

• Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope th
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things co
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things continue
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things contine
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things continue goig
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things continue going
  • Options
    we had a very simliar reaction with DS and it was awesome!! I almost wish i had tried it sooner! i think DS really didnt like feeling like he was confined in a cage since he had slept in our bed and obvioulsy preferred a bed to a crib. i hope things continue going well
  • Options
    Yay!  That's great news - hope it keeps up! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"