Georgia Babies

**Whistling Patiently**

So I am now 8 days overdue. I went for an ultrasound and NST this morning, where they declared the baby perfect and content and my fluid levels so well that it could go to 43 weeks. Shoot.Me.Now.

They also estimated a weight of 8lbs10oz, which is ironic considering I have gained 11 lbs this whole pregnancy, and of which I don't hold huge stock since Finn was estimated at 41weeks to be 8lbs3oz and born 7 days later he weighed 6lbs13oz.

But seriously? What is up with my babies and them not wanting to meet the world? I am pretty sure we provide a nice life, so I don't get it! And I was having contractions 5 minutes apart while I was there and didn't even know. 

Sigh. Another day, no baby. Tomorrow is another round of acupuncture, let's hope it works!

Sorry for the complaints :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Whistling Patiently**

• Andrea. I know that it is rough! Hope u r getting some pampering at least.
  • Bless your heart - I know you must be SO ready to meet your baby! Hope the acupuncture works!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man, I know you must be so ready!! Good luck, hope they come out SOON!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Seriously you can complain all you want. Glad the little guy is all nice and happy up in there but, I can imagine you are more than ready. Fingers crossed the needles help tomorrow. You are braver than I acupuncture sounds like my own personal hell. I am deathly afraid of needles. Even tiny ones. 
  • Andrea. I meant to ask you. Where r u delivering?
  • imagedonna&ed:
    Andrea. I meant to ask you. Where r u delivering?

Atlanta Medical Center. Although after recently visiting Northside I can see the appeal there - I go to my appts and almost every time see police walking prisoners in and out of the hospital, so it isn't quite the same vibe as the baby factory :)  But I want a water birth, so AMC it is!

Thanks everyone, I feel bad complaining, I am just so done with being pregnant!

• Hoo boy, lady. Did Dr. B tell it to you like he told me? He said, 8 out 10 women deliver by 41 weeks. Of those left, 9 out of 10 deliver by 42 weeks. Your day is soon, Mama!!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemyrall:
    Hoo boy, lady. Did Dr. B tell it to you like he told me? He said, 8 out 10 women deliver by 41 weeks. Of those left, 9 out of 10 deliver by 42 weeks. Your day is soon, Mama!!

He didn't! Probably cause I will be that 1 out of 10 that goes past 42 weeks :) He did keep saying that since I was smiling I must be doing okay, and then he laughed and said he knows how annoying it is when everyone keeps asking where the baby is and how you are feeling. He was good, and of course I wanted everything to be okay with the baby, but I also want a magic wand that tells me when I will have this monster baby!

• GIRL! You complain all you want! I don't blame you one bit! You're a lot stronger woman than I am. I really hope you won't have to wait too much longer to see your little baby!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I think of you every day.  You just make the best homes ever for your babies.  Can't wait to hear the good news. :)
  • Holey Hell I would be flipping going nuts.  Vent away!  I hope that baby wants to come out soon and see his/her new family!!!  Maybe a pedicure will help.  Massaging the feet/ankles is suppose to work! 
  • No one here minds you complaining.  We all feel for you.  I couldn't imagine being pg for that long.  Good luck and I hope baby makes an appearance very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedbryson:
    I think of you every day.  You just make the best homes ever for your babies.  Can't wait to hear the good news. :)

ditto this!  big hugs and lots of love to you lady!

• Sweet Jesus!  I hope that baby is on the way soon!
  • Andrea--I hope that baby comes soon!! Can't wait to find out:)
  • I think about you everyday! I hope you meet your sweet baby soon!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone! I have a midwife appt tomorrow and will broach induction, which is not what I want but I have to know an end is in sight!
  • Good luck!  I can't wait to hear all about it and find out what you are having!!

• Oh my goodness, you are patient! I'm going crazy and still have two weeks before the actual due date. Good luck! Will definitely be looking for updates!
  • Poor thing!  Omg, I was 9 overdue with Max.  I know exactly how you feel!  Keeping my fingers crossed baby makes an appearance tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"