Health & Exercise
Options

first time working out

I am hoping someone can give me some information.  I worked out and ran before DD was born.  I just had my exam and received the all good to start working out again.  I have the city mini stroller with the car seat adapter.  I have been taking walks everyday and would like to start running.  Am I able to run with DD in the stroller with the adapter?  Any advice is welcomed.  Thanks ladies.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first time working out

• Options

Hm..I always hear conflicting stuff on this.  I stuck with the, not until LO is 6 months old. I was exactly the same as you-I ran before getting pregnant and stopped during (just went on walks, etc.)

Good luck! For me, it was tough getting back up to my normal runs, but eventually it got easier!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• Options
    As long as your LO is in the carseat you can start at birth!  We have a Baby Trend Jogging Stroller with the carseat piece (don't use now beause DD is 20 months) but when she was 2-3 months old we used the carseat piece on the jogging stroller.. I didn't run, but you can.  You can't put kids in the main seat part of a joggin stroller until around 5-6 months, it is a head control issue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good for you!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"