Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Do you eat breakfast?

If so, what's your go-to? I need new ideas. I usually do oatmeal, a protein shake or a green monster smoothie. But it's getting boring.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you eat breakfast?

• Options
    gidgegidge member

eggs and english muffin (sometimes with fruit)

Kashi Go Lean Crunch (sometimes with fruit)

sometimes just fruit

Greek yogurt with frozen berries (I usually mix them together the day before so the berries are thawed).

Greek yogurt that comes with the fruit in (the pinapple is one of my favorites!)

Starbucks Embarrassed

• Options
    I do oatmeal or a green monster smoothie usually, sometimes a piece of fruit and a hard boiled egg.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I make breakfast wraps on Sunday night for the week.  Each morning I just take one out, heat it in the microwave and eat!  My favourites are egg and bacon or sweet potato with cheese and black beans.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Two strips of bacon, usually.

DH is all lowcarb and makes bacon, eggs and a salad every morning, which is way too heavy for me. So just the bacon.

I do try to eat oatmeal...I finally found the kind I like. The steel cut kind, slow cooked overnight, with random additions (milk, butter, apricots, coconut milk, apples, etc).

• Options
    This week it was homemade scones. DH nukes some bacon and we'll have that with eggs and/or toast. Sometimes it's a Power Bar. Sometimes it's premade mini pancakes popped in the toaster.
  • Options

rice krispies and a banana

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

When I do eat breakfast, it has to be something I can grab and eat on the way to work.  I usually do an english muffin and veggie sausage patties or toast and some fruit.  Nothing too exciting. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Either cereal or English muffins.  On the weekends DH makes breakfast burritos which are soo good.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is usually some microwave sausage. I go with the no carb morning meal. I don't eat a lot for breakfast unless I go out. I love breakfast out.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lately I've been eating raisin bran zucchini muffins. I also eat a lot of cereal - either Kashi or Frosted Miniwheats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I usually eat oatmeal with brown sugar and chopped walnuts. Sometimes I'll have scrambled eggs and toast or I'll make a sandwich with scrambled eggs, cheese, and a croissant.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    Thanks for all the ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"