Central Florida Babies

Hi I'm a newbie in Orlando, Fl :]

Hi, i decided to join the bump because  well I'm pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend and I are finding it hard to get into this whole baby thing. Dont get me wrong we are excited just a little lost in all of it.  Well I just wanted to say hi and see whos out there in my area.

Re: Hi I'm a newbie in Orlando, Fl :]

• Hello & welcome!! 

This board is kind of slow :) 

Check out your birth month board to meet even more people that are going through the same thing as you. 

• Welcome! I hope you find you like Orlando. I've been here two years and love living here. We're expecting baby number one, too, so I can understand that overwhelming feeling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello and welcome, I'm kind of new in the boards too. I live in East Orlando. This is our first baby as well, seems like we are researching baby related stuff all day, it's so overwhelming! 
  • Just checked out your profile, we have a lot of similar interests :)
  • Welcome and congratulations!
  • Welcome! We are due around the same time (also our first), and I live on the Space Coast, but spend a lot of time in Orlando.

Congrats!

• Welcome... I hope you love love orlando, we do!!!  We are expecting #2 in July!!!  So if you want a shopping partner or someone to just browse with opionions about baby stuff and what worked for us, let me know...
  • Just try try to enjoy your pregnancy... it will go faster then you think.  Just make sure you as the doctor questions and understand that since your boyfriend is not carrying the baby he may not fully understand what you are going through.Ick!

• HEY! im kinda new i guess only because i still do not know how to do anything on here lol. im almost 22 weeks and this is my second child...i have a daughter 18 months and we are having a little boy! im from melbourne...like an hour away from you! good luck and enjoy every minute of this because it goes so fast!
  • Sorry this took so long to respond... welcome to Orlando. Sorry this blog is a bit slow its sometimes difficult to get a useful response lately...

I am pregnant with my first  child and due in August. I live in downtown Orlando and fairly new to the area....

When are you due?

drop me an email if you would like to chat: kamahele10@gmail.com

~Holly 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"