Baby Showers

Invitation question

When I order the invites for my friend's shower, am I supposed to put that I'm the host? I was told by a different friend that I'm supposed to...but I'm not sure. TIA!
Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.

Re: Invitation question

• Most invitations I've gotten has the host(s) listed.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I would say yes, usually you would put your contact information to RSVP so I don't see anything wrong with it! Happy Planning-- and a tip we played at my shower that REALLY broke the ice & got people talking was " something you don't know about me". you wrote down this on a blank piece of paper and each person had to draw one, read it, and then the group had to guess who it was!

It was a great way to tell funny stories & get to know each other!!

• Loading the player...
  • imagetdeddington:

I would say yes, usually you would put your contact information to RSVP so I don't see anything wrong with it! Happy Planning-- and a tip we played at my shower that REALLY broke the ice & got people talking was " something you don't know about me". you wrote down this on a blank piece of paper and each person had to draw one, read it, and then the group had to guess who it was!

It was a great way to tell funny stories & get to know each other!!

I was planning something kind of like that...I was going to have everyone stand up and say who they are, how the know the momma and a piece of advice, funny or serious.

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • Yes, you should put hosted by and your name. You should also include your phone number and e-mail so people can RSVP 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"