Special Needs

Went to my first support group today

and it was fabulous. As I shared my story and I looked at the other parents they all nodded their heads in agreement. At times they even finished my sentences. It was so wonderful to have my feeling validated and understood for once!

The group meets weekly so next week I'm going to bring Marley so they can all meet her.?

For the first time in over a year I feel good and positive.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Went to my first support group today

• Big SmileThat's great!  I really hope it continues to go so well.  I've found them to be a lot of help.
  • Yay!! that's good to hear!! We all need to find us one of these!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's wonderful.  I am glad to hear it is working out for you!
  • That's awesome! Your baby is beautiful :) My great grandmother's name was Marley, so I have always been partial to it.
  • That's GREAT that it turned out so well for you. I have talked to EI about passing my number along to other moms, so we can all "try" to get together and chat. We all need an out, or an ear...

I LOVE Marley's new pics, her little rolls are so cute! I will try and get a pic of Cash's soon, we are almost at that point and I can't wait until he his. Please tell Marley we said hi!

• That's great!  I'm glad to hear it has lifted your spirits!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"