D.C. Area Babies

Recommend your cleaning service

DH and I both work full time in the education field and then teach two nights a week as well.

We don't want to waste the free time we do have cleaning the house.

Can you please recommend your cleaning lady/service?

Were in Springfield.

TIA

Re: Recommend your cleaning service

• I got my cleaning lady recommendation from artslvr - we've used her for over a year now and have been pleased.  I'll pm you her contact information.

• imageHey Jellisy:

I got my cleaning lady recommendation from artslvr - we've used her for over a year now and have been pleased.  I'll pm you her contact information.

PM-ing you too!! 

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageArtslvr:
    imageHey Jellisy:

I got my cleaning lady recommendation from artslvr - we've used her for over a year now and have been pleased.  I'll pm you her contact information.

PM-ing you too!! 

I user her sister

• Could you PM me the details too and cost? I've been looking for a new house cleaner for a while as the one i've had for the past 2 years I'm not too thrilled with, but have not had the time to look into many other options.

TIA!

• could you pm me the details and cost as well please? finally convinced DH that we need a cleaning service to keep up with our house. :) thanks!
  • I would love contact information and idea of cost as well.  Thanks!  This is long overdue.
  • Me too, please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"