Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Confused

I posted the the other day about my hcg levels rising instead of dropping. I am going back to get blood drawn again tomorrow and have a dr appointment on Saturday. When the bleeding started 2 weeks ago my only pregnancy symptom, sore boobs, went away for the most part. The bleeding stopped yesterday and all of a sudden they are so sore again. I'm sure it is still the hormones, but any idea why they weren't sore for a week and are now back to it? Did anyone experience this? I just wish this were over and I could get back to normal!

Re: Confused

• That didn't happen to me, but it has taken my body awhile to be normal again.?
  • Normal would be so nice right now would it.  One of the few things I do remember from my dr's visit (besides that there was no baby on the screen) was that she said my hcg levels could go down, or they could go really really high.  She didn't address what happens when they stay "normal", and that is my current issue.

I think the symptoms are just from the hormones that are still in your system.  My m/s has gone almost completely away but I still have some soreness in the boobs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"