D.C. Area Babies

Crocs for kids?

Anyone have any reviews? I am generally anti-Croc in my daily life, but my nephew used to have a wardrobe of bright orange Crocs (ala Mario Batali) and they were pretty cute on him. There's a big sale at 6pm.com and I'm thinking of getting some for C.

If you've bought them- do you size up or down? The sizes look like 6/7 or 8/9. C is growing out of a 6 now, so I'm hoping/guessing the 6/7 would fit? 

Thanks!

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Crocs for kids?

• We get knock offs for the pool.  So I guess you could say I'm "pro Croc."  I say do it, they're totally cute on kids.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • They run pretty true to the larger size.  DD liked them because they were fun, BUT there was a definite learning curve in learning how to walk in them.  DD tripped a lot at first.  I would order the 8/9 if you want them for summer wear.  Your son will only be in his current size for 3 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I'm anti-adult croc but they are really cute on kids.  DS had a pair for the pool and beach last summer and I'm getting him another pair this year. 

I thought they ran a little big and DS has an extra wide foot.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I buy them for the kids in the winter with the fleece lining.  Then come the spring/summer, I just remove the fleece (makes the shoe a little bigger too) and they can wear them all summer.  I would get them at Target though, much cheaper and the same thing
  • DD loves her crocs. And, since she almost always refused to wear socks- the fleece lined ones have come in handy :-)

If you sign up for the crocs email on their website- they do send out great coupons. Her current pair was only $9.

I think the sizes run a little big compared to other shoes. DD currently wears a 7 and she is still wearing the 6/7 size.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • These are all my nearly 3 yr old niece will wear.  I had to buy her a pair of fleece lined as well since she wont wear socks and lives in W PA.  Anti-socks in a snowy state just doesn't mix.  Anyway, they have a croc outlet at Arundel Mills Mall and I found them there for her.  I don't care for them myself, but the kid version seem cute.  Plus, easy to clean, easy to put on, etc.  You can find more about sizing on the crocs website.  I remember having to look it up before buying.  The people at the outlet are very helpful as well.  Sometimes they have great sales there too.  When I bought hers it was buy one get one 50% off.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"