New Jersey Babies
Options

Daycare Centers in Howell?

Does anyone have any recommendations for daycare centers in Howell?  We are looking for three days a week and don't know if we should do private in home or a center?  Anyone have any info on the Goddard School or The Learning Experience?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA 

Re: Daycare Centers in Howell?

• Options

I'm guessing your looking for day care as your a working mom?  I'm a stay at home mom, so my advice may not be helpful.  When my DD was 2 & a 1/2 yrs I wanted to get her some socialization, so first I looked at Goddard.  The least amount of time I could send her was 2 days a wk at 4 hrs a clip, I think it was around $400 a month.  They do offer a lot, but at the time I did'nt feel that my DD needed yoga or spanish lessons, lol.  I went with a program at Church of the Master (Located at the top of the hill in Candlewood).  She started at 2 days a wk the first yr for 2 hrs, then 3 days a week  for 3 hrs the next 2 yrs.  They do teach them and actually get sent home with home work.  The only thing is, they won't wipe your child, so if they're not potty trained, you will get the "Poopy" call, lol.  Church of the Master was around $165 a month, and the Nursery school is called Oak Hill.  BTW, the children do get a very small church service once a week, I think it runs about a 1/2 hr.  My DD LOVED going there, and I would send my next LO too.  The youngest children they take for Nursery school is for the 2 & a 1/2 yr old classes.

Best wishes  Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"