Blended Families

Looks like...

Procrastinator KC has taken over for a while. Entertain me, bishes.
Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: Looks like...

• Well I am at work, and bored! Trying not to do any online shopping to help pass the time.  I work at a CPA firm, so everyone is working insane 90 hour weeks, so I feel a little bad that I am not busy, but I also do not do taxes, and I don't get the huge OT checks. 

Other than that, this weekend I went to a gun show with my husband.  WOW...   It was quiet frankly the worst 2 1/2 hours I've had in a long time. I got my hair done, I tried something similar to the brazillian blow out, and went to a baptisim. That is my exciting weekend in a nut shell!

• DH is away (somewhere warm and I'm envious!!).  I rejoined the LOM club (Lack of motivation) and it's def in full swing right now!  ugh.  I could really really REALLY go for a glass of wine this eve, but I gave it up for Lent.  Thank God I didn't give up beer, too! ;)

KC-what type of karate do you do?

• Loading the player...
  • I gave up lent. I can never stick to it. Lol. I'm weak!! I actually do taekwondo. This year will be 10 years I've been doing it. I met my husband doing it. He has been doing it almost his whole life. He started at age 7 and bought his own school right after he turned 18. We are both nationally certified instructors. I'm a 3rd degree black belt. H is testing for his 5th degree this summer. H is a two time weapons world champion. He has gotten 2nd place in the world for forms like 5 times. Lol. Something always happens there! I have some state titles but no world titles yet. I took a second in the world in 06 but haven't tried for it since. Karate is pretty much our life. Lol. SS just got his camo belt and is very excited about that.

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Camo belt? Never heard of that!
    Dh does Okinawan style-Hopes to test this fall for his black belt.  I'd do it, but no time... nor the dedication right now for it.

That's awesome you're so involved in it, though! DH goes about 3x/wk and enjoys working with the kids, I think. 

• That's awesome he is getting his black belt! Its a great thing for families to g Do together. We have whole families that kick together at our school. It's fun bc they help eachother at home. Camo belt (in our organization) is after yellow and before green. :-)

• Yes, he does it with my SS1-who really gains confidence when he does karate.  He stopped a bit ago, but restarted and we're both glad he's doing it.  He needs it in his life.  I thought it was time for SS1 to 'shine', so I opted to not do it just yet.  Maybe after he gets brown-which should also be fall, we think, but not just yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"