Health & Exercise

I need help with low carb!!

DH and I just started a low carb diet, can anyone suggest  some snacks?

thank you

Re: I need help with low carb!!

• Sugar free jello, salads (w/o croutons), jerky, low fat cheese, nuts, non-starchy veggies such as cucumbers, green beans, spinach, sugar free popsicles  
    ~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    Once Upon a Princess Tutus
    My Life as a Future Mom
  • hummus with fresh veggies

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nuts, hard boiled egg, beefy jerky, cheese stick, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt (can you eat fruit on your diet?), any chopped veggie, apple slices with almond butter...

MarksDailyApple is a great website that has great tips and really encouraging stories from folks who've switched to a Paleo-like diet, without being as super strict as the Paleo diet is.  Its an all-natural, starch & grain free lifestyle, so its low-carb, but real fruit & veggies are encouraged. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • go to netrition.com -- whole section on low carb products. DH used to order from here when we were into low carb.  Also, Julian Bakery has a delicious low carb bread (called smartcarb)

Mock Mashed potatoes (califlower), Lots of eggs, lots of meat, cheese, low glycemic vegies -- sweet potatoes, brocolli, green beans, zuccini, etc.  sugar free jello, low carb ice cream.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"