Philadelphia Babies

Prenatal Massage

Can anyone recommend a place and therapist for a prenatal massage?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Prenatal Massage

• I am not a massage kind of gal, but I have heard raves about the prenatal massage at Terme di Aroma in Old City
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Rescue Spa in Rittenhouse was great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to my chiropractor's office as well as a spa and hands down the chiro's office was better. I see Brandie Nemchenko at King of Prussia Family Wellness. She also adjusted me throughout my pregnancy and took away a lot of pain and discomfort.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't had a ton of massages, but I went to Lords and Ladies in Pottstown (they have a couple of other locations in the area too), and it was really nice.  I'd contact them before hand and make sure the location you're going to has some one who specializes in prenatal massage.  I know in Pottstown they have MaryAnn and Asia, I saw MaryAnn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't know how far you can go  but The Face and Body Spa in Yardley,PA is awesome. They have great therapists there and really know what they're doing. I would request Megan or Michelle but really all of them are fantastic. The best thing that I love is that they have great hours(open 7days-weekdays til 8pm)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"