January 2011 Moms

Memory Book

I started a memory book for DD back in Dec. (one of my students gave it to me as a gift). It covers the first year. Well I received a nicer memory book 2 weeks ago. It covers the first 6 years. I really don't want to start over in a new book.

Are you working on a memory book? If so what year/s does it cover?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Memory Book

• I am creating my own on Mixbook.com, so it can be as short or as long as I want.  I am just doing the first year to start, though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm using mixbook too... I like how you can make it like a scrapbook rather than just inserting photos.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours goes until age 3, but it is muuuuch less intense after 1 year. Mostly just updates. We kept another to be our next kiddos, but you could always regift :)
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • I'm going to have to check out mixbook!
  • I am doing a few different things.  Writing milestones and memories in a journal for her to have someday, shutterfly photobooks, and a memory box with some keepsakes for her.  Not much in the box yet, but I did put her id band from the hospital in there along with her hospital issued hat and all the cards people gave us/her congratulating her arrival.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"