Two Under 2

It is all about perspective

How on earth did I ever think the newborn phase was hard?!  ;)  Life is so easy when DS1 is at daycare and I'm home with DS2.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It is all about perspective

• Seriously! DS has slept over my parents house a few times since DD has been born, and on those nights it's so easy! It's much easier getting a bottle and laying in bed with a newborn in the morning than it is getting up at 630am with a toddler, making him breakfast, feeding him, entertaining him, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. I'm actually looking forward to chilling out at home with a newborn all day while DS is at daycare, lol!  The toddler stage is tons more difficult than the infant stage ever was!!  Watch, now I will get a difficult newborn just for saying that.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Loading the player...
  • I can not even picture sending my older kiddos to dc and being home with the baby.. I am a SAHM though right now, so we dont have that option though.
  • Totally agree!!

I always wonder now what I did with all my free time when I just had DD.  Oh yah, sat around and thought about how much time I *didn't* have.  What was I thinking!?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"