Georgia Babies
Options

swim classes for infants?

does anyone take their lo's to swim classes? dd is 10 months old and i would like to start classes with her. we are in the kennesaw area. any recommendations would be appreciated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: swim classes for infants?

• Options
    Highly recommend Aqua Tots. They have one in Woodstock and one in Kennesaw. I haven't been to the one in Kennesaw, but had a wonderful experience at the one in Woodstock.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Guz:
    Highly recommend Aqua Tots. They have one in Woodstock and one in Kennesaw. I haven't been to the one in Kennesaw, but had a wonderful experience at the one in Woodstock.

thanks! are they expensive? i saw you can do a free trial class but i didn't get a chance to check out their prices. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did swim lessons at the YMCA last year when DS was between 8-10 months.  We really enjoyed it.  I think it helped get him used to the water and going under water, etc.  We're going to do the next level for him again this year.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    imageyourfaceyourface:

imageMrs.Guz:

thanks! are they expensive? i saw you can do a free trial class but i didn't get a chance to check out their prices. 

Its been a couple years since we've been (DD was around 6 months old), and I honestly don't remember how much it costs. But there are at least a couple ladies on here that take their children there, that will probably chime in and be able to tell you how much it costs.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just started Aquatots in Kennesaw last week.  Tonight will be his second lesson.  We really liked it.  Hoping tonight goes well- he's not as super excited as he was last week, so who knows.  Anyway, there was a baby class going on at the same time- I swear one of those babies wasn't much bigger than Sophie.  They were having a ball.  The parents go in the pool for the little ones, but for Gavin's age, they just take him in.  Anyway, I bought the Groupon a couple weeks ago for one month.  I'll decide after that if we want to continue. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"