D.C. Area Babies
Options

International travel with a 2 year old

We're going to Europe next week for two weeks.  My big dilemma is how many clothes to bring for DS.  We'll be in hotels.  I know we can do laundry, but it will be a pain.  He can go through four outfits in a day.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: International travel with a 2 year old

• Options

For me, I'd do the laundry every few days.  I think it's easier than keeping up with a lot of tiny articles of clothing (because I stress over things like that when packing - less is better for me and I like less luggage - again, less to keep up with). 

I'd get several small laundry bags (like the lingerie and sock bags) to organize the loads of baby clothes so when you go do the laundry you just throw the bags in and wash and dry and less to keep up with.  I have a theme going here...Smile

Hope you have a great trip!  Whereabouts in Europe are you going?  We want a full report when you return of how great a time it was!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're going to France for two weeks and maybe Ireland.  A friend of mine who lives in Paris is getting married.  DH and I met there so we're going to check out our old haunts.  I want to go to Burgundy for a couple of days too.  Dh's mom is irish and she'll be in Ireland so we might stop there to see her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The hotels might also do laundry...probably expensive but a nice time saver. I do advise 2 sets of clothes for the plane. We had a nightmare flying to France last summer as some may recall.

Have an awesome time! Vive la France! :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"