Blended Families

Though I'd share some pictures of my family!

I don't think I've ever posted pictures here before, probably because I have no idea how to make a signature :)

Here are my 2 bio kids

Here is my DD at her very first real concert... Justin Bieber :) It was horrible and fun at the same time

Here are all the kids, this is RARE to get them all in one picture.  The two on the left are my stepkids, and the two on the right are my bio kids.

This is my H and I

Re: Though I'd share some pictures of my family!

• Your family is entirely too good-looking. Please ugg it up some when you get the chance. Smile
  • imagesmbsantacruz:
    Your family is entirely too good-looking. Please ugg it up some when you get the chance. Smile

Lol! This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You guys have a great looking family! And you are a beautiful woman. :-). (I mean that in a non-lezzy way. Lol)
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    You guys have a great looking family! And you are a beautiful woman. :-). (I mean that in a non-lezzy way. Lol)

Agreed - your son is very handsome and your daughter is beautiful! 

• imagejpowell3:

imagesmbsantacruz:
    Your family is entirely too good-looking. Please ugg it up some when you get the chance. Smile

Lol! This!

Me too on this one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you!  I should of took a picture of me on Saturday night.. when I had a pimple patch on my forehead :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"