New Jersey Babies
Options

Dorbrook Park?

Hi. I'm not on this board much, but have a question. Has anyone been to Dorbrook Park? Is it just the sprayground that's only open in the summer? Are there those bucket baby swings? 

Thanks! 

Re: Dorbrook Park?

• Options
    Dorbrook is great.  Yes just the sprayground the the pools are open during the warm weather.  You can go to other parts.  There are bucket baby swings.
  • Options

LOVE Dorbrook!

The regular playground is great (and it's always open). We actually spend more time there than on the sprayground.

Two under 1 was fun! With Three under 3, I was pleased! But Four under 5 I may not survive... so please say a prayer for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Dorbrook! I used to go there pre-baby to walk with my hubby, but I went there a week or so ago when it was 75 degrees and there were a lot of families there! My baby is only 3 weeks old so I didn't use the playground, but I can't wait until she's older and will be able to use the facilities. It also seems like a great place for new mommies to meet other new mommies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"